SolAdmin is a management application for Solace message routers that can be used with a CLI user account. While the Command Line Interface (CLI) provides access to all management features for Solace message routers, SolAdmin provides a simplified graphical interface for managing Solace message router properties.
As a Java-based desktop application, SolAdmin is supported on computers running Microsoft Windows 7 and 8, Linux, and OS X. Customer documentation for SolAdmin is provided with the application, and it can be accessed through context-sensitive help links in the user interface when using SolAdmin.
Depending on the access level that is assigned to the CLI user account you use, some of the management tasks that you can do with SolAdmin include:
- Setting Up the SolAdmin Management Domain
- Configuring User Authentication and Authorization
- Performing Common Message Router Configuration Tasks
- Configuring Message VPNs
- Configuring Message VPN Bridges
- Configuring ACL Profiles
- Configuring Clients
- Working with Endpoints
- Configuring JMS Objects
- Configuring Message Router Redundancy
- Configuring Site Replication
- Configuring SolCache
- Monitoring Solace Message Routers