Solace Java RTO API
The Java Real-Time Optimized (RTO) messaging API (also referred to as solclientj) is a low-latency Java Native Interface (JNI) wrapper for the C API.
Message Exchange Patterns
- Publish / Subscribe
- Point to Point
- Request / Reply
The Java RTO API supports all common API features.
- Connection management to Solace message routers
- Addition and removal of topic subscriptions
- Sending and receiving messages Direct and Guaranteed messages
- Extensive support for logging and customizing through property parameters
- Request/reply messaging support Session Transactions
- SolCache Client API support
- Queue browsing
The Java RTO API does not currently support the following features.
- Topic dispatch
- XA Transactions