The messaging API for .NET (also referred to as SolClient for .NET) is an object-oriented, managed wrapper for the C API.
Message Exchange Patterns
The .NET API supports all common message exchange patterns.
- Publish / Subscribe
- Point to Point
- Request / Reply
The .NET API supports:
- Connection management to Solace message routers
- Addition and removal of topic subscriptions
- Sending and receiving Direct messages
- Structured data types that allow interoperability between various architectures and programming languages
- Request/reply messaging support
The .NET API does not support:
- XA Transactions