Solace PubSub+ Manager
Solace PubSub+ Manager is a browser-based administration console packaged with the Solace PubSub+ message broker. It's a next generation UI for configuring, viewing, and troubleshooting your message broker.
To access and begin using the PubSub+ Manager:
Open a browser and enter one of the following URLs:
- To connect using HTTP, enter: http://<your-Solace PubSub+ software message broker's-address>:8080 (port 80 for an appliance).
- To connect using HTTPS, enter: https://<your-Solace PubSub+ software message broker's-address>:943 (port 443 for an appliance).
- Log in as a Solace CLI user with an
adminglobal access level.
Once you're in, you'll see a display that looks something like this:
From there, you can dig deeper into configuring and monitoring your message broker.
PubSub+ Manager includes an integrated publisher and subscriber that you can use to test your message broker operation and configuration by sending and receiving test messages.
To send and receive a test message from your message broker:
- Select a Message VPN and navigate to Try Me!.
- Click Connect to connect the Publisher to your message broker.
- Click Connect to connect the Subscriber to your message broker.
- In the Subscriber pane, click Subscribe to subscribe to the default try-me topic.
- In the Publisher pane, click Publish to publish a "Hello World" message to the try-me topic. The message you published is displayed under Messages in the Subscriber application.
In the following video, Solace Product Manager Darryl MacRae shows how to set up a Message VPN bridge using the Click-to-Connect Wizard in Solace PubSub+ Manager.