Solace PubSub+ Broker Manager
PubSub+ Broker Manager is a browser-based administration console packaged with PubSub+ software event broker. It's a next generation user interface (UI) for configuring, viewing, and troubleshooting your event broker.
To access and begin using PubSub+ Broker Manager do one of the following:
For PubSub+ Event Broker: Software
Open a browser and enter one of the following URLs:
- To connect using HTTP, enter: http://<your-Solace PubSub+ software event broker's-address>:8080 (port 80 for an appliance).
- To connect using HTTPS, enter: https://<your-Solace PubSub+ software event broker's-address>:943 (port 443 for an appliance).
- Log in as a Solace CLI user with an
adminglobal access level.
When accessing PubSub+ Broker Manager for software event broker or appliance, if both HTTP and HTTPS ports are configured and operationally Up, all HTTP requests will be redirected to secure HTTPS port. To learn how you can enable or disable this feature, refer to Configuring HTTP-to-HTTPS Redirect for PubSub+ Broker Manager.
PubSub+ Broker Manager does not support the use of multi-byte UTF-8 sequences as part of the username or password during login. If you attempt to use a multi-byte UTF-8 sequence as part of a username or password, the login will fail as if the username or password were incorrect.
For PubSub+ Event Broker: Cloud
- On the PubSub+ Cloud Console, click Cluster Manager on the left navigation bar.
- Select an event broker service of your choice.
- Click the Open PubSub+ Broker Manager link located on the top right corner of the event broker service. The PubSub+ Broker Manager will open on a new tab.
Once you are in the PubSub+ Broker Manager for your event broker service, you'll see an web-based interface like this:
From there, you can administer system wide features such as Clustering, TLS, and Guaranteed Messaging, or dig deeper into features such as Queues, Bridges, and Message Replay for a specific Message VPN.
PubSub+ Broker Manager includes an integrated publisher and subscriber that you can use to test your event broker operation and configuration by sending and receiving test messages.
To send and receive a test message from your event broker:
- Select a Message VPN and navigate to Try Me!.
- Click Connect to connect the Publisher to your event broker.
- Click Connect to connect the Subscriber to your event broker.
- In the Subscriber pane, click Subscribe to subscribe to the default try-me topic.
- In the Publisher pane, click Publish to publish a "Hello World" message to the try-me topic. The message you published is displayed under Messages in the Subscriber pane.