Solace PubSub+ Broker Manager
PubSub+ Broker Manager is a browser-based administration console packaged with the Solace PubSub+ event broker. It's a next generation user interface (UI) for configuring, viewing, and troubleshooting your event broker.
To access and begin using PubSub+ Broker Manager do one of the following:
For PubSub+ Event Broker: Software
Open a browser and enter one of the following URLs:
- To connect using HTTP, enter: http://<your-Solace PubSub+ software event broker's-address>:8080 (port 80 for an appliance).
- To connect using HTTPS, enter: https://<your-Solace PubSub+ software event broker's-address>:943 (port 443 for an appliance).
- Log in as a Solace CLI user with an
adminglobal access level.
PubSub+ Broker Manager does not support the use of multi-byte UTF-8 sequences as part of the username or password during login. If you attempt to use a multi-byte UTF-8 sequence as part of a username or password, the login will fail as if the username or password were incorrect.
For PubSub+ Event Broker: Cloud
- On the PubSub+ Cloud Console, click Cluster Manager on the left navigation bar.
- Select an event broker service of your choice.
- Click the Open PubSub+ Broker Manager link located on the top right corner of the event broker service. The PubSub+ Broker Manager will open on a new tab.
Once you are in the PubSub+ Broker Manager for your software event broker or event broker service, you'll see a display that looks like this:
From there, you can administer system wide features such as Clustering, TLS, and Guaranteed Messaging, or dig deeper into features such as Queues, Bridges, and Message Replay for a specific Message VPN.
PubSub+ Broker Manager includes an integrated publisher and subscriber that you can use to test your event broker operation and configuration by sending and receiving test messages.
To send and receive a test message from your event broker:
- Select a Message VPN and navigate to Try Me!.
- Click Connect to connect the Publisher to your event broker.
- Click Connect to connect the Subscriber to your event broker.
- In the Subscriber pane, click Subscribe to subscribe to the default try-me topic.
- In the Publisher pane, click Publish to publish a "Hello World" message to the try-me topic. The message you published is displayed under Messages in the Subscriber pane.