Getting Started with PubSub+ Event Portal
This page provides information to get started using PubSub+ Event Portal.
PubSub+ Event Portal is an event management tool that enables you to visualize, model, govern and share events across your organization. Whether you want to discover runtime data flows of your event brokers, design and model event driven systems, browse events and event-related objects, or understand how you can use Event Portal in different phases of your event-driven architecture (EDA) lifecycle, the following links will help you get started.
- Discover and Import PubSub+ Data Flows (Beta)
- Discover and Import Kafka Runtime Data Flows
- Design and Model Your Event-Driven Architecture
- Browse Event Streams and Visualize their Relationships
- Create and Share Event API Products
- Understand, Manage, and Enhance Your Event-Driven Architecture Lifecycle
For a quick demo, check out the PubSub+ Event Portal Get Started Demo video.