The Node.js API supports all common message exchange patterns.
- Publish / Subscribe
- Request / Reply
The Node.js API supports:
- Connection management to Solace PubSub+ message brokers
- Addition and removal of topic subscriptions
- Sending and receiving Direct and Guaranteed messages
- Structured data types that allow interoperability between various architectures and programming languages
- Request / Reply messaging support
- PubSub+ Cache Client API support
- Message Replay
The Node.js API does not support:
- Session Transactions and XA Transactions
- Queue browsing
- Provisioning of durable endpoints
- Topic dispatch
- Message compression
- Kerberos authentication
- Use of Selectors
Tutorials are provided to help you quickly get up to speed developing applications using Solace Messaging Node.js APIs for messaging. There are three ways you can begin:
- If you have Solace PubSub+ message brokers already deployed, obtain the hostname, or IP address, of a message broker to test against, a username and password to access it, and a Message VPN in which you can produce and consume messages.
- You can go through an Initial Set Up of a software message broker.
- You can spin up Solace PubSub+ Cloud.
Click below to access the API Reference Help for the Solace Node.js API.