The messaging API for .NET (also referred to as SolClient for .NET) is an object-oriented, managed wrapper for the C API.
The .NET API supports all common message exchange patterns.
- Publish / Subscribe
- Request / Reply
The .NET API supports:
- Connection management to Solace PubSub+ message brokers
- Addition and removal of topic subscriptions
- Sending and receiving Direct messages
- Structured data types that allow interoperability between various architectures and programming languages
- Request / Reply messaging support
- Message Replay
The .NET API does not support:
- XA Transactions
These tutorials introduce you to developing applications using the Solace Messaging API for .NET, and will get you up-to-speed and sending messages with Solace technology as quickly as possible. They cover common messaging requirements such as pub/sub, message persistence, request/reply, and more.
There are three ways you can get started:
- If you have Solace PubSub+ message brokers already deployed, obtain the hostname, or IP address, of a message broker to test against, a username and password to access it, and a Message VPN in which you can produce and consume messages.
- You can go through an Initial Set Up of a software message broker.
- You can spin up Solace PubSub+ Cloud.
Click below to access the API Reference Help for the Solace .NET API.