PubSub+ Messaging APIs
Solace provides enterprise messaging Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that enable you to develop applications for use with Solace PubSub+. Each PubSub+ Messaging API includes sample applications, release notes, and developer documentation.
These PubSub+ Messaging APIs are designed to be used as a base messaging layer that help various client applications to communicate over the Solace message bus.
The PubSub+ Messaging APIs are provided for the following languages. The links below go to pages that provide more details about the APIs, such as getting started information, reference guides, and release notes:
- C API—This API is designed to provide high message throughput and low latency with the lowest CPU utilization possible.
- C# / .NET API—This API is an object-oriented, managed wrapper for the C API.
- Go API—This API enables cloud-based and enterprise-scale server-based applications to use Solace messaging.
- iOS API—This API is an iOS native wrapper of the C API specifically designed for high message throughput and low latency. It is also fully integrated with iOS application lifecycle.
- Java API — This API delivers high message-throughput utilizing modern Java features and programming models.
- Java RTO API—This API is a low-latency Java Native Interface (JNI) wrapper for the C API.
- JCSMP API— This API is a classic, object‑oriented Java API that delivers high message-throughput with low-latency.
- JMS API —This API provides a common way for Java programs to create, send, receive, and read an enterprise messaging system's messages.
- Node.js API—This API enables server side Web-connected enterprise applications to use Solace messaging and take advantage of the event-based programming enabled by Node.js.
- Python API—This API enables cloud-based and enterprise-scale server-based applications to use Solace messaging.
For a list of which features each API currently supports, see Feature Support in PubSub+ Messaging APIs.