The Solace Messaging API for Java (also referred to as JCSMP) is a 100% pure Java implementation that delivers high message throughput and reasonably low latency.
Message Exchange Patterns
The Java API supports all common message exchange patterns.
- Publish / Subscribe
- Point to Point
- Request / Reply
The Java API supports all common API features.
- Connection management to Solace PubSub+ message brokers
- Addition and removal of topic subscriptions
- Sending and receiving messages Direct and Guaranteed messages
- Structured data types that do not rely on a specific architecture or programming language
- Extensive support for logging and customizing through property parameters
- Request/reply messaging support Session Transactions
- SolCache Client API support
- Queue browsing
- Maven support
The Java API does not currently support the following features:
- Topic dispatch
- XA Transactions