Java RTO API
The Java Real-Time Optimized (RTO) messaging API (also referred to as solclientj) is a low-latency Java Native Interface (JNI) wrapper for the C API.
The Java RTO API supports all common message exchange patterns.
- Publish / Subscribe
- Request / Reply
The Java RTO API supports all common API features.
- Connection management to Solace PubSub+ message brokers
- Addition and removal of topic subscriptions
- Sending and receiving messages Direct and Guaranteed messages
- Extensive support for logging and customizing through property parameters
- Request / Reply messaging support Session Transactions
- PubSub+ Cache Client API support
- Queue browsing
- Message Replay
The Java RTO API does not currently support the following features.
- Topic dispatch
- XA Transactions
Tutorials are provided to help you quickly get up to speed developing applications using the Solace Java RTO messaging API. There are three ways you can get started:
- If you have Solace PubSub+ message brokers already deployed, obtain the hostname, or IP address, of a message broker to test against, a username and password to access it, and a Message VPN in which you can produce and consume messages.
- You can go through an Initial Set Up of a software message broker.
- You can spin up Solace PubSub+ Cloud.
Click below to access the API Reference Help for the Solace Java RTO API.