Setting up an Event Mesh Using DMR
The sections listed below describe how to build an event mesh using DMR.
We recommend that you set up DMR using the PubSub+ Broker Manager, which guides you through the configuration steps. See PubSub+ Broker Manager for details.
- Prerequisites—Lists information you need to know and settings you must configure before setting up DMR
- Enabling and Disabling DMR Mode—Describes how to turn DMR mode on for an event broker.
- Configuring a DMR Cluster—Explains what a cluster object is on an event broker, and how to create and configure it.
- Configuring Cluster Links—Provides details for how to add links within a cluster (internal links) and between clusters (external links).
- Configuring Cluster Links with Replication—Describes how to configure cluster links when Replication is used.
- Configuring DMR on a Message VPN—Explains how to enable and configure DMR for Message VPNs.
- Monitoring Your DMR Cluster—Lists commands you can use to see the settings for your DMR configuration.
- DMR Examples—Introduces examples for configuring horizontal scaling and multi-site connectivity with DMR.