Get started using Solace PubSub+ message brokers.
Messaging Basics, Configuration, and Administration
Learn the basics of messaging, or the details of how to configure and administer PubSub+ message brokers.
Tutorials to get you up to speed in sending and receiving messages with Solace PubSub+.
Solace Messaging APIs
Open APIs and Protocols
A collection of guided tutorials using a variety of open APIs and protocols such as JMS, OpenMAMA, AMQP, MQTT, and REST.
Use these tools to manage and monitor your Solace PubSub+ message brokers:
- PubSub+ Manager—A browser-based administration console packaged with the Solace PubSub+ message broker.
- Solace CLI—A text-based command line interface for configuring and monitoring.
- Solace Element Management Protocol (SEMP)—A RESTful API that can be used to configure Solace PubSub+ message brokers.
- SolAdmin—A management application that can be used with a CLI user account.
- PubSub+ Monitor—An application for monitoring your Solace PubSub+ message brokers.
Open source projects, deployment templates, integration guides, and video tutorials to help you make the most of Solace PubSub+.
QuickStarts and Connectors
Projects and templates to get Solace PubSub+ running in environments such as Kubernetes, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
Integrate Solace PubSub+ with a wide range of third-party technologies such as Kafka, Spring Framework, Apache NiFi, Apama Streaming Analytics, Flink, and more.
Discover additional products to enhance development of your messaging applications.
Link your legacy messaging systems such as ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ and Kafka with Solace PubSub+ message brokers.