PubSub+ Event Broker: Appliance
Instructions to get your PubSub+ Event Broker: Appliance (appliance) operational and ready for messaging.
PubSub+ Event Broker: Software
Set up, configure, and run PubSub+ software event brokers in a range of common cloud services and hypervisors.
Learn the basics of messaging and other concepts that form the foundation of event messaging technology and Solace PubSub+ event brokers.
Tutorials to get you up to speed in sending and receiving messages with Solace PubSub+.
Solace Messaging APIs
Open APIs and Protocols
A collection of guided tutorials using a variety of open APIs and protocols such as JMS, OpenMAMA, AMQP, MQTT, and REST.
Use these tools to manage and monitor your Solace PubSub+ event brokers:
- Solace PubSub+ Manager—A browser-based administration console packaged with the Solace PubSub+ event broker.
- Solace CLI—A text-based command line interface for configuring and monitoring.
- Solace Element Management Protocol (SEMP)—A RESTful API that can be used to configure Solace PubSub+ event brokers.
- SolAdmin—A management application that can be used with a CLI user account.
- Solace PubSub+ Monitor—An application for monitoring your Solace PubSub+ event brokers.
Open source projects, deployment templates, integration guides, and video tutorials to help you make the most of Solace PubSub+.
QuickStarts and Connectors
Projects and templates to get Solace PubSub+ running in environments such as Kubernetes, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
Integrate Solace PubSub+ with a wide range of third-party technologies such as Kafka, Spring Framework, Apache NiFi, Apama Streaming Analytics, Flink, and more.
Discover additional products to enhance development of your messaging applications.