Event Portal is a cloud-based event management tool that helps you to design your event-driven architecture (EDA).
The 2nd generation of Event Portal is now available. If you have been using the older first generation of Event Portal you can continue to do so at this time. For information about using the earlier version, see PubSub+ Event Portal 1.0.
Event Portal includes several tools to help you design your event mesh.
Runtime Event Manager
Model your EDA using objects created in Designer and imported from your event brokers
Other Helpful Links
For more information, you can also check out these pages:
- Short video introduction to Event Portal 2.0
- Getting Started with PubSub+ Cloud includes tutorials to help you learn Designer, Catalog, and Runtime Event Manager.
- Work through sample data in the Event Portal Learning Center.
- If you have a learning subscription at Solace Academy you can take the PubSub+ Cloud Event Portal Fundamentals Course.
- PubSub+ Cloud Releases introduces the most recent feature updates.
If your organization is new to using Event Portal, you have access only to Event Portal 2.0 and you can't switch to version 1.0.
If your organization has been using Event Portal 1.0, you still have access to it. The