Runtime Event Manager
Runtime Event Manager enables you to create models of your event-driven architecture (EDA) using objects created in Designer and runtime data collected from your event brokers. Runtime Event Manager brings together your EDA design with data from your event brokers to help you design accurate models of your EDA.
In Runtime Event Manager you can:
- create and manage modeled event meshes to design your event driven architecture
- add event brokers, applications, and events to modeled event meshes so your model mirrors your runtime
- discover runtime data from event brokers
- audit runtime data against your modeled event meshes to ensure your runtime matches your design
- import Solace queues, Kafka consumer groups, and Kafka topics into Designer as applications and events
The Discovery and Audit features in Runtime Event Manager are available in an early access version. To get access to try the early access features, contact Solace.
Using Runtime Event Manager
Only users with Event Portal Manager or Administrator roles can use the Runtime Event Manager.
To open Runtime Event Manager, perform these steps:
- Log in to the PubSub+ Cloud Console if you have not done so yet. The URL to access the Cloud Console differs based on your authentication scheme. For more information, see Logging into the PubSub+ Cloud Console.<![CDATA[ ]]>
- In the Cloud Console, click the Runtime Event Manager card or the icon on the left navigation bar.
- In Runtime Event Manager, the Modeled Event Meshes tab<![CDATA[
- Select the Modeled Event Meshes tab to create or manage modeled event meshes.
- Select the Event Management Agents tab to set up and manage Event Management Agents that you can use to collect runtime data from event brokers.