The Solace iOS messaging API allows applications to send and receive direct messages with a Solace PubSub+ event broker.
The iOS API supports all common message exchange patterns.
- Publish / Subscribe
- Request / Reply
For more information, see Message Exchange Patterns.
The iOS API supports:
- Connection management to Solace PubSub+ event brokers
- Addition and removal of topic subscriptions
- Sending and receiving Direct messages
- Structured data types that allow interoperability between various architectures and programming languages
- Request / Reply messaging support
The iOS API doesn't currently support the following features:
- Sending and receiving Guaranteed messages
- Session Transactions and XA Transactions
- PubSub+ Cache client API support
- Queue browsing
- Topic dispatch
The C API developer reference can be consulted for information about the Solace iOS API, which is a native wrapper of the C API. Click the button to access the Solace C API reference.
Click below to download the latest release notes for the Solace iOS API.