You can deploy your event broker services in:
- public clouds on the SaaS from Solace (referred to as Solace-Controlled regions)
- within your virtual private clouds, or in Kubernetes services in the cloud or on premises (referred to as Customer-Controlled regions)
The information in the sections listed below is intended to help you understand the different ways you can deploy
- Components of PubSub+ Cloud
- Deployment Options for PubSub+ Cloud
- Questionnaire: Deploying in a Customer-Controlled Region
- Deployment Architecture for Kubernetes
- Deployment Roles and Responsibilities
- Other Deployment Environments
For assistance with the following deployments, contact Solace:
- Solace-Controlled, Customer-Dedicated deployments
- Customer-Controlled deployments
Public, Solace-Controlled deployments are self-serve, and assistance from Solace is not required.
Certain deployment operations must be performed by Solace, whereas others may be performed by the customer. In addition, different deployment options refer to infrastructure or other resources belonging to Solace and/or the customer. To prevent confusion, we sometimes explicitly use the terms "Solace" and "the customer" in discussions of infrastructure and installation procedures.